View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 09:55 AM   #17 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

I suggest since you do not like to cut anything to run no filters like me. You wont have those stupid filters impeding your airflow. And man let me tell you the noise enhancement you will receive is hands down the best mod ever. It blows every other CAI out of the water in performance and sound. It sounds like one of those beast (the one you are thinking about right now in your head) that will keep you up at night. It will give you chills when you hear it as well as sending mass unrestricted air to your engine. And the VQ will reward you when you stomp on that skinny pedal with a nasty snarl as those rpm's start climbing.

This is a top secret mod so just keep this between you and me. Let all those other people worry about things like long tube CAI's and cutting stuff. We don't have time for that nonsense. This is all you need to do. Lose those filters and let the Z free ball if you know what I am saying. Unleash the beast!