View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 09:31 AM   #14 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

I wish I reacted sooner when he grabbed my dad's arm to pull him over to his desk. My dad normally reacts defensively fairly quickly, but he was also just as calm and confused as I was.

Anyhow, after the 4 day trip in the OC and a day in Vegas, my weight dropped from 172 to 168. On my normal work week I have trouble shedding the fat on my gutt despite the workout and volleyball practice. I managed to run a few laps that day, soccer the next day, and ran all over the Vegas airport while having an asthma attack from nearly missing my flight.

So I guess I need to run really hard until I pass out to shed the fat on my belly... :P