View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 12:56 AM   #71 (permalink)
NeverBoneStck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2008 G37 S
NeverBoneStck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ill View Post
He is holding over $40,000* (including parts and labor as well as the value of the car, labor and parts that I have already paid for) of mine has will delivery at the end of this week.

*The number is what I have spent totally up to this point in the past two years, not necessarily the the total value of the car currently.

I am a 23 year old working my way through college, I do not have the luxury of of making a bad investment or bad financial decision. I feel that if I am willing to take a risk and trust a company, then others should be able too.
A 23 year old working his way through college and does not have the luxury of making a bad investment or financial decision.... Does this statement seem odd to anyone else or is it just me? You already made a bad financial decision when u started to spend your hard earned money on the Z. If you are truly working your way through college and take this kind of risk for a car and go with a shop that has some serious integrity problems.......... Well, you have impulse and money management issues.... Good luck!!!!

Last edited by NeverBoneStck; 06-30-2014 at 01:00 AM.