View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 05:59 PM   #39 (permalink)
b15
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 4drz
b15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mab864 View Post
I just finished up a GTMat install of the entire trunk, rear shock towers & wheel wells, and both doors. I used their 70 mL thick rubber onyx product. Wow... what a difference in road noise. Big like night & day difference. No more rock sounds in the rear wheel wells and the stereo sounds way better. I can still hear my Berk exhaust just fine too. One of the best mods I've done. A lot more refined.
I did the same last year and was pleased with the difference. I used RAAMmat and topped everything with Ensolite foam. I ordered too much RAAMmat so I doubled up on the hatch floor and shock towers. Probably overkill but I figured I'd use up what I bought. The car sounds more solid now.
b15 is offline   Reply With Quote