View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 12:29 PM   #142 (permalink)
14ZTSport
Base Member

Drives: 14 Z M6 PW T/S
14ZTSport is a glorious beacon of light14ZTSport is a glorious beacon of light14ZTSport is a glorious beacon of light14ZTSport is a glorious beacon of light14ZTSport is a glorious beacon of light

So today is end of week two of ownership! Picked up tags from dealer on way home from work yesterday (1st mod!). Then this morning, washed her for the first time, mainly just to get off bugs - about 20 miles of highway driving daily. Found a small 1/2 scratch on passenger side just below and in front of the "Z" and when I pulled off the front plate bracket to get the bugs off (maintenance just affixed bracket over bugs), I found the plate screws had dug into the paint (even though I asked them to make sure they didn't do that). After my initial "eek", I calmed back down knowing that I can likely buff/wax out the small scratch and the paint behind the front plate will always be covered as long as I own the car! Then I realized I have no tools to properly maintain a car at home (last car went to automatic car wash weekly), so ordered supplies that will be here before next week!