View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 10:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
Zteve
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 370Z MB w/Sport
Zteve has a reputation beyond reputeZteve has a reputation beyond reputeZteve has a reputation beyond reputeZteve has a reputation beyond reputeZteve has a reputation beyond reputeZteve has a reputation beyond reputeZteve has a reputation beyond reputeZteve has a reputation beyond reputeZteve has a reputation beyond reputeZteve has a reputation beyond reputeZteve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tire opinion needed

Just looking for some thoughts. My OEM crapstones are starting to get a bit squirrely in the corners and need to get me some new tires. Since i drive year round was looking for a set of good AS wheels. One of the best ones I previously owned was the eagle F1 all season (not the assymetrical) but they discontinued that version so I was debating the Continental DWS but after reading mixed reviews on here got me looking again. On tire rack they show a new all season from Hankook

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires....port%20Package

now i know the Ventus V12 is a good summer tire and the survey reviews on this all season is ranked up ther with michelins. Any thoughts will be appreciated. i know not everyone likes all seasons but price/performance rating for this tire is pretty good