View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 09:24 AM   #187 (permalink)
jaedub
Track Member

Drives: 2010 Black 370Z MT
jaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonSignal View Post
Another option what we can think of is if all four winners agree we can stack four fanged lip and send to one of you and then other three can coordinate and get it shipped cheapest possible local shipping way? We can ship out Sunday and should be there delivered by Tuesday
Why are you making us go through the trouble and hassle? It's your job to take the matter into your own hand. We already waited over 3 months just to hear your excuses and load of bulls. I don't mind paying reasonable shipping expense but $300-$400 doesn't really sound so just. We helped you promote your FB page and we deserve the rightful return.

And I hope you realize that your reputation is on the line at one of the biggest 370z enthusiast website. Thousands are exposed to your unethical and unprofessional work habit as we speak (And I will make sure this thread explode). I can promise you that the cost of losing customers is A LOT greater than cost of shipping 4 very simple body pieces. There are times where business have to take a hit for the greater good in the future (although cost of making and shipping the lips is practically nothing to you guys).

Stop being cheap and take responsibility. I promise you we will put an ugly scar to your business if you don't take the correct action fast.