View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 01:26 PM   #1709 (permalink)
Fuzzzy
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z 7AT MR
Fuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadpole View Post
Take hwy 16 from Kerrville to Medina. Talk about some fun! I've been out there about 20 times in my sport bike days and only once when I had my 350Z. Ive been wanting to go in my 370Z but would like to get a small group in the near future. Anyone interested? I know the roads very well out there.
Probably the most fun drive I've been on. I "accidentally" found myself on it in my 300ZX after midnight in 1986 taking a "shortcut" from Kerrville to San Antonio. It was dark, but there was absolutely no other traffic on it. I did spot tons of wildlife in the road. I recall the 2nd biggest buck I've ever seen from the road as well as turkeys, a coyote, and others that I don't remember now.

I've driven it several times in daylight since, but it was never quite as enjoyable as that first drive in the dark due to running up behind some slowpoke.
Fuzzzy is online now   Reply With Quote