View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 10:47 AM   #10 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chan Chee Hoe View Post
... if i take out the spark plugs,to inspect[alot of job],must well change it,right..?
Do you change your oil every time you check it? Getting to the plugs is not the easiest job on this car but it's far from the most difficult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chan Chee Hoe View Post
So i just want to know,what you guys think.?
I think you ought to quit worrying about the plugs. As others have mentioned, modern plugs fired by a modern ignition are usually good for 50,000-100,000 miles (sometimes more). If the engine starts running rough, then start wondering if the plugs are the problem. Until then, forget about them.