View Single Post
Old 06-26-2014, 11:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
sfearl1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 FBO E85 GTR
sfearl1 has a spectacular aura aboutsfearl1 has a spectacular aura aboutsfearl1 has a spectacular aura about
Default 1990 300zx Z32 Twin Turbo 622whp

1990 300ZX Twin Turbo for sale. Entertaining offers. Asking $18k.

I am the third owner of the vehicle. The previous owner built the motor and had it tuned by Jon Parham at Z1. Way too many mods to list. If you're interested in seeing the full spec sheet, let me know and I'll email it separately. This car puts down 622whp on 25lbs of boost. It is FAST. Original owner said it'll run mid to low 10's.

Short list of mods:
fully built Z1 stage 2 long block w/ ~5k miles
methanol injection
Garrett GT-675RS turbos
Z1 PG exhaust
TwinZ front fascia
SSR SP1 18" wheels
Toyo R888 tires

Condition: Exterior is 8/10. Needs some work to get the body completely straight. Most if not all seals are in good condition. No rust. Interior is 9/10. Seats have been redone with new leather as well as the dash. All carpets are included.

Known issues: speedometer sensor needs replacing. Minor dings as mentioned above. Windshield wiper motor needs replacing. Minor power steering leak related to the HICAS. Z1 HICAS delete kit will be included in sale.

Reason for selling: GTR

I'd like to point out that I've only put about 5k miles on the car since I purchased it back in November of 2013. This car sat in the garage last winter and was only driven on nice weather weekends and maybe one day a week to work. It also made one trip to ZDayZ and back.

I've sold my 370 on this forum and plan on having a positive experience selling this car. Lmk if you're interested and we can work out the details.

Price: $18k obo

Last edited by sfearl1; 04-01-2015 at 10:58 AM.