Thread: Sold my 370Z
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 07:04 PM   #18 (permalink)
ajm216
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370z Silver 6MT
ajm216 has a reputation beyond reputeajm216 has a reputation beyond reputeajm216 has a reputation beyond reputeajm216 has a reputation beyond reputeajm216 has a reputation beyond reputeajm216 has a reputation beyond reputeajm216 has a reputation beyond reputeajm216 has a reputation beyond reputeajm216 has a reputation beyond reputeajm216 has a reputation beyond reputeajm216 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be 48 in January and I just got my 2014 370z last month.

As far as it being my son's car when I got my Infiniti G35 6MT Coupe three years ago so I was 45 at the time. One woman at work said why did you get a 2 door you must be going through a mid life crisis, how fast does it go, did it come with those wheels etc. That's freaking envy dammit.

When I was buying sport bikes a few years before that I'd hear the same crap, people are going to talk mess no matter what especially those that are envious & jealous.

I did not get the 370z to regain my lost youth, pick up chicks or to look cool.

I got it because I've always wanted a Z since I saw the 280/300 Z's when I was younger.

I like the level of performance for the money spent and it looks amazing. I have a SUV so if I need to haul people they can climb in, the Z is my toy. Its fun to drive, moves like a cat and roars like a lion.

If I go for a leisure drive in my SUV its like drinking flat beer, I'll jump in the Z get on a road and drive just to see where the road goes. The level of excitement and relaxation I get out of driving the Z is very close to when I was riding motorcycles

Yeah I'm going through a midlife crisis it started when I was 25.