View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 05:23 PM   #23 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amir View Post
Can I plasti dip my break light? or that also need professional work or the car deserves better? lol
Do you mean "brake" light?

Plasti Dip has some great uses; it's perfect for scratch-prone areas like the front fangs and the rear valance. I used it on the front of my car. I've had to touch it up several times since the first application for chips.

As a "place holder" to see how something else would look like, it's a great idea too. However, it just doesn't hold up like real paint.

Yeah, I'm sure there are a bunch of people who will counter that it's just fine, but I have a higher standard for the appearance of my car. I've looked at friends' cars who swear it's the greatest thing for rims and other high visibility areas, but if you look close, it just doesn't hold up. Again, I'm sure there are tons of people who will argue otherwise. I respectfully disagree with them.

In the end, it's your car and your choice. If you are going to go on the internet and ask for opinions, expect a wide range of responses.
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim
gurneyeagle is offline   Reply With Quote