View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 01:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveT View Post
That's not a bad idea. I just verified the model and they are M65-2. I bought them new a while back and never got a chance to install them in my Z32.

I'd like to try them or do you think I should sell them as they are still BNIB, or try them and see?
i guess it depends how much you might be able to get for your coax's?

like if less than 80% of your purchase price, might as well give them a shot on your car.
and if you like them, great. and coax's are so easy to install cause you dont need to
think about routing the wires through the door grommet or watever to hook up your
cross over and tweeter separately.

if u dont like how they turn out, sell starting at 80% of price and go down or something.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote