View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 01:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
Limeybastard
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 370Z Sport.
Limeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitco39 View Post
No sir you were not. You were worried about wider tires hurting your mpg.

However I think going from say a 285 to a 305 in terms of rolling resistance probably works out to about the same drag as adding an aftermarket spointer or spats to the car.

I doubt you would be able to take before and after mpg readings with any sort of reliability.

As far as the power steering, you might notice a bit more resistance, however with my setup I didnt notice much at all personally. If one was worried about it they could add another PS cooler.
Not sure where you got the idea that I was going to go for wider tires. Just because one posts a question it doesn't necessarily mean one will be doing that.

When my current stock tires go down I may change to 295 at the back.

Either way I appreciate your comments, thank you. ;-)

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Limeybastard is offline   Reply With Quote