View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 04:37 PM   #168 (permalink)
FricFrac
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 300ZX 280ZX 240
FricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FricFrac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zless@arizona View Post
Mod: I will resist the temptation to suggest that my posts are "over your head." This site exists to help other Z owners. Your acerbic comments do not support my belief. Maybe I am mistaken. Please copy/paste my comments from the Ranger and Tahoe sites to which you refer, and let the other Z members decide. R/S Greg

You might want to follow your own advice on this one. Modshack is a well respected member not just here on this forum but on several other significant car forums. Respect earned by his love of cars, respect of others and his vast knowledge and eagerness to experiement and improve on pretty much every one of the vehicles he's owned (which by the way is more vehicles than you have posts on this site). Don't waste your time if you're just looking for a fight as its unlikely Modshack will stoop to that..... as can be seen in his lack of response to your bitting remarks...