Thread: Sunshade/
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 10:49 AM   #8 (permalink)
Limeybastard
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 370Z Sport.
Limeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
What did you expect from this crew?

There was a recent thread on this subject. If the site's search won't find it, try Google/DuckDuckGo/et al and add "site:the370z.com" to you search string.

I bought a cheap "hoop" style (flip/twist it right and it collapses into a small disc) that works well in S AR heat and doesn't take a lot of space in storage. Probably won't last more than 5-6 years but it was cheap and does the job.
I know I know...I don't mind the banter its all good :-)

I trier the Walmart ones they are very flimsy and not hard enough. I did on my prior vehicles order from eBay from a seller in California that made them custom fit. They were approx 30 or dollars and were good. However I don't seem to think he's in business anymore.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Limeybastard is offline   Reply With Quote