View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 09:37 AM   #104 (permalink)
Riptide67
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nismo #0483 PW
Riptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond repute

That I have to figure out tonight. I know for sure I have two of the following leaks.

Bag 2(passenger front) is leaking at the connection point on the VU4 manifold. Solution should be cutting a bit of the existing hose and making the end connection flatter.

Bag 3(driver rear) I can hear the leak by the wheel. This hose was mistakenly cut a bit short and may not be seated all the way. Just cut and replace with new length of hose.

Bag1(driver front) not a severe leak. Can't hear but it loses bag pressure. Probably just leaking slightly at the bag fitting and needs Teflon.

Bag4(pass rear) is unknown but probably the same as bag 1.

I just need to spray the fittings with soapy water and confirm the leaks. They are quite common with air.