View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 04:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

I think this has been discussed so many times that I can simply just say look for other threads. I am not being a jerk and I would link you to the threads myself but my internet is timed out "satellite"

My opinion would be yes rip it ALL out and start over with something 10 times better. I would put a nice double din head unit is, 5 channel alpine amp to run the front speakers also known as components which consists of tweeters and woofers. And a single 10 inch sub like a image dynamics Q sub. You will have to run all new wires for the speakers as well and you will lose your factory xm but I say it is all worth it. Anything is better than the bose system your cost for everything would probably be around 3 grand or so.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/

Last edited by bigaudiofanat; 11-19-2009 at 04:07 PM.
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote