View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 09:20 PM   #2017 (permalink)
aszyd
Track Member

Drives: Magma Red 370z T+S
aszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G37Some View Post
ASZYD, bro..... im not even joking i messaged the guy on ebay selling them yesterday. unfortunately i just got a response and when i went to go purchase they were already sold. i'll kill you!!!!

@chris, it was a shop who had ordered them for a customer who later backed out.

however, i was looking to see and make sure that the 370z headers are the same as the g37 coupe headers. can any1 confirm it they are interchangeable?
Sorry! After seeing the wait time on these things, I knew that the auction was the only way to get them fast. I had questions as well, but figured it was worth taking the risk. I have some vacation time coming up and I wanted to get stuff on my car during the downtime.

And yes, it wasn't an FI auction, I just saw the eBay user name and a similar name on the FI status list. Then compared the location of the shop, to the seller's location and put the two together.
aszyd is offline   Reply With Quote