View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 08:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Anybody been to 24hr Fitness in Huntington Beach?

I was ready to knock out this prick:
https://www.facebook.com/demetrio.bazan

I just arrived Cali today to visit family. My uncle has a membership and could bring my dad and I in as guests. Once we got there we were told to sign in as guest. As we walked in this prick stopped us and started asking a ton of questions. I told him my dad and I were visiting. He asked to help us. We declined his offer. He asked to help me I said no a nd that I've been working out over 10 years and just wanted some gym time while I was in cali. He told me I needed to know the process. We declined. So he said he'd give us a tour. I shooked his hands and thanked him. As we continued he swung us over to his desk. Grabbed our IDs. Asked a bunch more questions. I knew he was trapping me to answer questions a certain way so I started to bs. Well. He turned the monitor and said my membership was terminated because I was a guest at some locations. I got pissed. He pretty much terminated our guest membership as we start there. So I cussed him out and got booted. I walked back in to call him out. Talked to the people at the counter and they apologized. It wasn't about the money. He didn't welcome us in and had an agenda to kick us out when we declined his offers.

Let the fun begin.