View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 06:39 PM   #101 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowZ View Post
It's not like I spray it every day lol. Iv tested it once to see how it hit. The car used to be on a 75 shot no tune or plugs. Now I have HKS plugs and I'm awaiting a few more things before I can get tuned. My jets are like a 28 and 40 something I can't remember off the top of my head. If you choose to not believe me then that's on you. You can call up Sebastian at specialty z and ask if he's talked to someone that wants to spray a 180 shot and see what he tells you. A 50 shot is pointless IMO. That's only like high 30s low 40s whp. This is a beefier motor than the 350. I'll be fine on a race gas tune
Either you are off or I am off on our setup. I have NOS pills rated at 100HP and they are 26F and 46N. I'll dig up my chart and post it for everyone tomorrow.

Also, a 50HP (17F and 30N) was pretty substantial (and REALLY safe) in the quarter mile for me. I was able to take my time from a 13.38 to a 12.66. It's not blow your mind quick but it's a small kick in the pants.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20140624_175230.jpg (129.5 KB, 160 views)

Last edited by gbrettin; 06-24-2014 at 06:43 PM.
gbrettin is online now   Reply With Quote