Thread: 2015 Nismo
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 04:59 PM   #26 (permalink)
chii370
Track Member

Drives: .
chii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elan View Post
And that's why the best year is strictly your opinion as is the "best" color. Personally I strongly dislike the Magma Red color. It's an off-red/brown. Come on don't you know that the 2009/10/11/12/14 are the best years because it has the real sports car red. There's a reason the color was discontinued and Solid Red came back. Obviously I'm kidding but seriously just because you own a 2013 does not make it the best year. That's only your opinion. Personally I think the 2014 is the best because it has the real first Z Nismo looks...the 350Z.

And really..."my car is rarer than yours" well guess what? My dad can beat up your dad.
just throwing this out there, those 2 colors were meant to be 1 year. I dont know what the significance of them were, or why IF ANY. But from what ive heard that was intended. Not to hit the ball back in your court but your definitely at a minority standing on that color, every person who has given me a compliment on the car has not only mentioned it but has pointed out that its the best color they have seen on a Z. Yes subjective, but even subjective opinions have a majority pool.

Honestly though? yes I think MR is the prettiest non boring flat color they make but i actually WANTED midnight blue. But...... nismo has a "red" thing going so a blue car with red accents and interior would look ghetto as hell.
chii370 is offline   Reply With Quote