View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 03:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by da mayor View Post
Look at dom_z his car has a clear bra custom cut and no lines showing, also a lot of the cheap 3m film will show swirls
yah, the only reason i did just the front bumper (and a-pillar since the store gave a set to me for free. ) was because it is one large piece, and so there is no visible line.

i tried the partial fender/hood. i took it off the following day. yah, $200 down the drain, but hell, i rather NOT see some frikken line each time i see my Z in the garage. and chances are, you will get a chip out side that partial wrap. lol

as far as swirls, xpel ultimate has self-healing properties... the haze literally fades away.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote