View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 02:31 PM   #79 (permalink)
Vegitto-kun
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z
Vegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hey you finally moved out, congrats
yup yup fapping all day every day

untill the mah little san antonio girl moves to belgium in a month and half. 17 days and im in the states again.

so I made my choice. I am going for the subaru WRX STI. i test drove it again and that car gives you so much confidence man. i was doing turns 40% quicker than I would dare do with the Z and this was my second time driving it. still not used to the clutch. 7AT to 6MT is gonna be smelly. We are still going to keep the Z for like a half year though. we need a extra car because the GT-R is gone so my parents cant drive seperate and its annoying with our schedule. Kinda hoping my dad buys the Z from me so I can still drive it during the summer.

parents are still pretty set on getting a Z06 but I have to make sure I push them abit in the direction of that one before they get lured in by a GT-R again

Last edited by Vegitto-kun; 06-24-2014 at 02:41 PM.
Vegitto-kun is offline   Reply With Quote