View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 01:20 PM   #258 (permalink)
Riptide67
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nismo #0483 PW
Riptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond repute

still scratching my head on this.

I went through all of the wiring and fuses last night. Replaced the three fuses, redid my grounds, and ran the 12v orange igntion wire straight to the positive battery terminal to insure I was getting the 12 volts. Sent pictures to AccuAir and the tech said that everything looks proper.

Controller still illuminates white and then flashes ten times rapidly, before shutting off. This normally means there is a problem with the 12v ignition wire or the USB wire/harness for the controller.

I have the USB and a new relay being overnighted to me. I will say that accuair has got the best customer service and tech support around. They always answer every time I call and always respond to emails fast. Hoping to get this resolved tomorrow night at the latest. I am in a big time crunch :/

Tonight, I am also going to try disconnecting one compressor at a time and trying one at a time to see if I can get a reaction out of it. I don't think this will solve anything though, but it is worth a shot.