Thread: 2015 Nismo
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 09:11 AM   #22 (permalink)
Elan
Track Member

Drives: Airplanes
Elan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chii370 View Post
heres why 13=best. still retains the first nismos looks BUT has a 1 year paintjob. imo, and in the opinion of pretty much every human ive talked too about the car it is easily the prettiest color on the nismo in specific. Im glad it was a special color, along with midnight blue "not on nismo" so that just makes my car much more rare than yours. Also they didnt molest the good looks with stupid F&F tokyo drift ******** accents. It added to the "cool" factor but definitely subtracted from the cars overall long lasting beauty and flow. the 15 is just an abomination, its COOL yes, but its not a car I see myself looking at 30 years from now saying "wow thats a beautiful car" like you would an old jag. The 15 fills the gap left in the hearts of every 13 year old who is pissy pants they dont make the emo anymore.... cough i mean evo.

and where does it say anything about a different gear ratio?

also I had a PG 09 MT base first, then a SR 09 MT Nismo, and now the 13. so yeah. And 100% honest? after owning both, magma red is INFINITELY prettier then my solid red was. the color has much more depth and character and changes in different light conditions. solid red just looked like one of the default color palates you can choose in MS paint. the paint job on a car is so much more important than if it has stupid CF accents, or a red stripe on the steering wheel.
And that's why the best year is strictly your opinion as is the "best" color. Personally I strongly dislike the Magma Red color. It's an off-red/brown. Come on don't you know that the 2009/10/11/12/14 are the best years because it has the real sports car red. There's a reason the color was discontinued and Solid Red came back. Obviously I'm kidding but seriously just because you own a 2013 does not make it the best year. That's only your opinion. Personally I think the 2014 is the best because it has the real first Z Nismo looks...the 350Z.

And really..."my car is rarer than yours" well guess what? My dad can beat up your dad.
2009 370Z NISMO #477 | AAM Competition Short Tails | AAM Competition HFCs | K&N Typhoon CAI | Kenwood DPX300U | Rockford Fosgate PRIME R300-4 | Rockford Fosgate Punch P165 | Rockford Fosgate Punch P300-12 | Polk Audio db1001 | 15% Tints | GTR Start Button |

Last edited by Elan; 06-24-2014 at 09:19 AM.
Elan is offline   Reply With Quote