View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 05:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
Live4Driving
Base Member

Drives: 12 Nissan 370Z PG M6
Live4Driving is on a distinguished road
Default Fender Rolling & Pulling

I have never had fenders rolled or pulled. I was looking into rolling and possibly pulling my front fenders. I was wondering if there were any downsides to rolling fenders? How far out can you pull a fender? Will this destroy my fender paint, causing me to need repainting? How much does this cost for 2 wheel wells? Where can I go to have this done? Anything else I should know before going into this?

The reason that I am considering this is because the Wedssport's that I have are 19x9.5+24 275 / 19x10.5+24 305. The Rears are a perfect fit with 305's. The Fronts stick out about 10-15mm and are rubbing the fender at stock ride height. I noticed this when I went to put Swift lowering springs and Nismo struts on last weekend, which will only make the situation worse. I did a good amount of research before buying these, everybody and their sister runs +20-25 offset 9.5 wheels in the front. When i had 245's they fit well, with 275's (want to keep 275's) they stick out. The proper offset would be ~+40 for the front with 275's, after research using offset calculator's and talking with a couple wheel companies. I like the wheels and think that rolling/pulling the fenders will look nice, plus I would rather not spend the money on another set of wheels. Below I posted a link to the wheel fitment thread, where everyone has +20-25 offset and 2 pictures of how my front wheels fit currently. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

[Official] 370z wheel fitment guide (pics/specs) only

Fitment1.jpg

Fitment2.jpg