View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 12:46 AM   #86 (permalink)
FairladyZ10PG
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: PGraphite m6
FairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rid3_FaM0uS View Post
Whoa whoa! I wasn't trying to come off snappy man! Just simply tell you I was looking for a mock up of this specific idea. I have indeed looked into the evo-r option truthfully but after sitting down and really thinking about it as well as discussing with a few close friends the fitment issues I have decided against it; I do however appreciate your willingness to help me out!
It's all good I do however want to see the real top secret diffuser on a nismo as well as the amuse. If you decide to get it done i'd love to see them.

FairladyZ10PG is offline   Reply With Quote