Thread: 2015 Nismo
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 09:54 PM   #21 (permalink)
chii370
Track Member

Drives: .
chii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to behold

heres why 13=best. still retains the first nismos looks BUT has a 1 year paintjob. imo, and in the opinion of pretty much every human ive talked too about the car it is easily the prettiest color on the nismo in specific. Im glad it was a special color, along with midnight blue "not on nismo" so that just makes my car much more rare than yours. Also they didnt molest the good looks with stupid F&F tokyo drift ******** accents. It added to the "cool" factor but definitely subtracted from the cars overall long lasting beauty and flow. the 15 is just an abomination, its COOL yes, but its not a car I see myself looking at 30 years from now saying "wow thats a beautiful car" like you would an old jag. The 15 fills the gap left in the hearts of every 13 year old who is pissy pants they dont make the emo anymore.... cough i mean evo.

and where does it say anything about a different gear ratio?

also I had a PG 09 MT base first, then a SR 09 MT Nismo, and now the 13. so yeah. And 100% honest? after owning both, magma red is INFINITELY prettier then my solid red was. the color has much more depth and character and changes in different light conditions. solid red just looked like one of the default color palates you can choose in MS paint. the paint job on a car is so much more important than if it has stupid CF accents, or a red stripe on the steering wheel.

Last edited by chii370; 06-23-2014 at 10:00 PM.
chii370 is offline   Reply With Quote