View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 02:17 PM   #95 (permalink)
Riptide67
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nismo #0483 PW
Riptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond repute

Install was done over the course of 3 days. Roughly between 38-40 hours. It is not a bad install, just time consuming.

Unfortunately, I lost rear air pressure during my ride home last night. This caused the car to almost fully air out and i scraped something on the highway and showered a car behind me with some sparks. I caught it fast enough and was able to save any major damage. But, with that happening i think that cuased that bag 3 sensor to go out, making me lose the E level function. I was only able to manually adjust the bags.

The driver's rear sensor failed and I have a leak from the rear bag. The leak is either the fitting or the hose which is an easy fix. I hope the sensor isn't damaged, I have to test the volts to make sure it is operating properly and find a better mounting postion.

The only downfall of this kit (at least to me) are the sensors. They are difficult and a real pain the *** to mount. It is very frustrating and nerve wracking.