View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 02:09 PM   #257 (permalink)
Riptide67
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nismo #0483 PW
Riptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, it is mostly done. I have an issue to fix with the bag 3 sensor (Driver's rear) and an air leak on the same bag.

Hopefully a swap of the air hose and a minor adjustment to the sensor will get me on the road. Scariest ride of my life last night with a failed rear sensor and air leak, mid trip on a 2 hour drive.

BTW, losing air pressure and scraping something under the car at 70MPH will really scare the living hell out of you. The worst part was the guy I showered with sparks that swerved and almost lost control of his car. I felt like the ultimate douchebag