View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 01:44 PM   #38 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

The other day I accelerated at WOT in 2nd from 1.5k RPM because the car wouldn't scoot at the light. It took forever for it to reach redline. Even if it did, the engine wasn't screaming even at redline. It felt like a 3rd to 6th shift at low speed. I am starting to feel a bit of "roughness" as if he car isn't sure if it wants to accelerate or let go while the foot is planted, so it's pretty rough getting in gear. Plus, it feels like the motor briefly shuts off in between shifts as it bogs. The entire weekend I couldn't get anything close to 7-9 PSI. In fact, the car barely hit 5 PSI at full throttle in 2nd gear and it's obvious the throttle wasn't fully open. You're right. Back then when I had this issue I had to shut the car down, wait a bit before starting, and the "problem" went away.

Too we can't apply throttle with skill without the nanny ware kicking in. Looks like it's time to get it checked again.