View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 12:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfull View Post
Well I just tried, fit 3 wasn't going to fit 4 though unless I did some serious shimmying, and I don't wanna risk any marks or anything in the car, so I'm just gonna bum a ride off someone for the tires. On the bright side, I'll have 4 new PSS's mounted tomorrow
yah, one less thing to worry about too.. you know, the tire guys using impact guns and ruining the paint around the lug bores..

since you are going to be rolling the old wheels in, remove the weights, center cap and valve caps before you do. save you more headache that way. if you have aftermarket wheels, remove the centering ring as well if it came with them.

GL
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote