View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 12:30 PM   #5356 (permalink)
Z Stig
Track Member

Drives: SOLD: '10 370Z BC M6
Z Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
Yeah, the Sunday FFX car show was a little light too, apparently, but the showing was still some of the best cars Ive seen in a LONG time. That custom Lister was just...stupid hot.

How was the little AutoX course? I was most excited for that :-p
The lot that we were able to use and the limited number of cones minimized the course to a slalom down and a little bit of a zig back. If we had more cones and the corner was dry, then we could have made it more interesting. The cones were not stored where we were told they would be. TakJak2 setup the course. He definitely worked well with the minimum space/cones he had to work with! Top speed was probably only 25 for a second, but I think folks enjoyed it. Hearing some of the cars exhaust note was good for the spectators. We had a Ford GT40 and a Ferrari 360 (with a 430 exhaust with a dump valve that was set to "Very Loud" ;-) that made good use of the noise factor. Next year I may try to get more space for us to set up the course. Safety is a huge factor for the church, so we had to consider that when we were setting it up this year.

Now: 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk for off-road fun, 2015 BMW 228ix for on-road fun
Z Stig is offline   Reply With Quote