View Single Post
Old 06-22-2014, 10:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
FairladyZ10PG
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: PGraphite m6
FairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond repute

I think they're still on their vacation lol. When I picked up my bumpers last month Ken told me that they're planning on closing the shop for a while to go on vacation. They are not so good when it comes to communication.
As for shipping, the rear bumper is huge and the box will be that much larger which might explain the price. I was barely able to get the rear bumper to fit in my dad's nissan titan. Fortunately I live 10 mins away from shine auto so I just picked them up. Good luck with the purchase. I had 2 transactions with them and communication was not one of their strong suits.

FairladyZ10PG is offline   Reply With Quote