View Single Post
Old 06-22-2014, 10:30 AM   #4458 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
I am jelly of kenchan and others enjoying their Z today!

I have yard work/flag stone to lay
hey LMB, long time no post. i bet you are SUPER busy with the baby, house, and work. hope your yard work goes smoooothly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post

Pulling out my Airbus A 320 in 60.
hope you had a safe flight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solomatrix View Post
There is a really cute girl sitting here in the waiting lobby 2 seats from me and I want to talk to her but nahhhhh lol
im not single so i dont get to do those things... well, even if i did would just hit a dead end. im not trading my wife for another girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
During the flight, browse each magazine carefully, skipping all the words and text, focusing on the photos. Take your time with each and ask your neighbors and flight attendants for their opinions on each of the layouts.

onzedge™ has written

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post

Morning everyone. Great day to be outside here. Too bad its going to be splitting more wood
dang that sounds painful! oh wait...