View Single Post
Old 06-22-2014, 02:48 AM   #17 (permalink)
zuperman 370
Track Member

Drives: 370z 2010 at blue
zuperman 370 is a jewel in the roughzuperman 370 is a jewel in the roughzuperman 370 is a jewel in the rough

thank you to everyone who chimed in with various things to look out for, after opening this thread i decided to pull the trigger and ship the car to a tuner to take a look at it, and the finding he found were shocking, first of all the AFR were crazy and car cutting off at idel was due to the fuel trims in the previous tune to be messed up also noted slight knocking at normal driving which has been addressed and the drivability issues as well ( slow response, lazy hesitant shifting, jumpy rpm) everything that can go wrong with the car basically, also changed my pully to 92mm from 96mm on a stage 2 sc so should be more fun, and got a uprev back fire map, iv invested so much on this build and used only the best of the best parts and i was pissed that the outcome was crap basically iv hated to drive the car for the past year and a half leading to abandoning it and being parked for months not being driven, i hope this new tune rekindles my love for my z and get to enjoy is as much as before if not more iv had a sc on my car for the past year and havent even enjoyed or felt it and what kills me is that i read many posts of guys here with similar setup if not less than mine and they are raving about how the cars preform and i havent even felt any joy or even power, wish me luck guys that tune goes well and ill keep you all posted for sure.
zuperman 370 is offline   Reply With Quote