View Single Post
Old 06-21-2014, 10:26 AM   #123 (permalink)
hey32g
Enthusiast Member

Drives: ‘14 370Z, Black, 7AT
hey32g has a reputation beyond reputehey32g has a reputation beyond reputehey32g has a reputation beyond reputehey32g has a reputation beyond reputehey32g has a reputation beyond reputehey32g has a reputation beyond reputehey32g has a reputation beyond reputehey32g has a reputation beyond reputehey32g has a reputation beyond reputehey32g has a reputation beyond reputehey32g has a reputation beyond repute

OP here, I really wish I would have been able to get some responses to my question!

I reallyappreciate all your responses. Some great input. I'm leaning toward the Z, primarily because of the affordability. I've always been a big BMW fan, but they're hit or miss on reliability. Too busy right now to put up with a finicky car.

I do think the Z is a great looking car and I've been impressed with the test drives I've gone on. It seems for the most part everyone has been happy, which is great to hear. I think my Maxima and I were just not a good match, I've always owned sports cars and it just came up way short of my expectations. My fault though, I should have never expected much from a FWD car.

Thank you all again for your great responses.