View Single Post
Old 06-21-2014, 08:59 AM   #75 (permalink)
14ZTSport
Base Member

Drives: 14 Z M6 PW T/S
14ZTSport is a glorious beacon of light14ZTSport is a glorious beacon of light14ZTSport is a glorious beacon of light14ZTSport is a glorious beacon of light14ZTSport is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegitto-kun View Post
I still have no idea.

I KINDA want american muscle but then again I already am weary of driving my Z in the wet let alone a big 5.0+ V8...unless muscle handles rain better than a Z because of the weight.
I have driven an 06 Mustang GT (300 hp) for 5 years, then a 2011 Mustang GT with Coyote 5.0 412 hp for 4 years which I just traded for my new Z. With all season radials, you should have zero trouble in rain...I recommend continental DWS. I'll probably be putting DWS on this Z before winter here as I don't think I want to be driving summer performance tires on slick roads. Of course you can MAKE it lose traction, but normal driving not an issue in the rain with the mustang and correct tires.

I would have traded into a 2015 Mustang GT, but I absolutely loathe the way they changed the body style to appease the international market...to me, it looks like they tried to design a BMW Mustang hybrid. I am hoping by the time I'm ready to trade the Z (assuming I don't completely fall in love with the Z and upgrade to Nismo or Roadster), Ford will have regained their senses and gone back to traditional mustang styling!
14ZTSport is offline   Reply With Quote