View Single Post
Old 06-21-2014, 02:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute
Default actual knowledge and hands on PCV moddification

^^^^modification.

i need actual knowledge from all the guys that have modded their PCV/intake tube breather lines etc. not from guys saying "i read you do this, or i saw that."

currently i have my PCV hose to manifold going into a catch can first so anything coming out of the PCV's gets caught in the CC first. but im still getting oil in my manifold which means it must be coming from the CAI tubes that attach to the valve heads. under WOT or idle or vaccum the oil from there is getting out the manifold to PCV hose and getting it dirty. i know this because i know my CC works 100% at not letting oil get in and then back out.

so how do i safely mod the hoses going from the valve cover to the CAI tubes without killing the motor from loss of venting or whatever else could happen??

Last edited by synolimit; 06-21-2014 at 09:58 PM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote