View Single Post
Old 06-20-2014, 04:04 PM   #556 (permalink)
Wiggins3377
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370
Wiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond repute

Had a pretty big week, received my Tommy Kaira shift knob and love it, finished my wire relocation (calling it a wire tuck isn't fair) and ended up purchasing a used Amuse exhaust and found a lead on the matching Amuse y pipe. Even more so I finally sold some of the parts I had lying around including the GT Spec Strut Bar and Fast Intentions headers. I really wanted to install those headers, but finding a reputable tuner in the area was going to be a hassle, even though Dynosty is just a couple hours away getting the car there would have been a pain. I should have the Amuse exhaust in the next week with my Works and my Vortex steering wheel. Looks like I'll be having an install party very soon.

On a different note JDM Chicago and Offset Kings released their official video the other day. I remember when Sim posted the one from Guam last year and how good the quality was, well this one is no different. Here's a good recap for those who missed the show.

OFFSET KINGS | Chicago 2014 on Vimeo