View Single Post
Old 06-20-2014, 08:45 AM   #66 (permalink)
Vegitto-kun
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z
Vegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like my parents have decided on the 2015 ZO6 to replace their 2009 GT-R(which is already with it's new owner)

too bad it wont be out till like feb-april. but apparently there is a guy coming in with a AT C6 and my parents might buy that from the dealership till they recieve their Z06 and then sell it back.

C7 is no real option since they don't want to drive stick anymore after the GT-R. belgium is a horrible country with 5 bajlion lights and traffic jams. its tiring to drive stick. hell I get tired driving our laguna and that is flimsy weak and easy to use clutch. let alone a sport clutch. The dealershpi already told us that if the C7 had AT it would of sold alot more since alot of people don't WANT MT anymore and apparently in the states the C6 AT sold double the amount of the MT option.

on my replacement. I am still thinking about that WRX STI. but then again. it IS MT and my fiancé probably will get a AT only license here when she moves here so I STILL don't know what to do. should I be all "eh im gonna drive around with her all the time anyway" or just stick with the Z till subby wakes up and offers AT

or I go herpy derp and get myself a new dodge RAM. haha me driving around that boat I would never park ever again.
Vegitto-kun is offline   Reply With Quote