View Single Post
Old 06-20-2014, 12:46 AM   #81 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmhenderson View Post
The pavillion is already rented and it'd be cost-prohibitive anyway. We just want a laid-back bbq.

The good news:
-We don't have to rent a picnic spot.
-$5 admission for in-state residents, $7 for Presto and Chris
-Lots of room (tons). There are trails, fields a lake to swim in (with lifeguards) and even a little waterfall if you want to hike a bit.

The bad news:
-No alcohol and apparently they're pretty strict about it. It's a $55 fine if you get caught. You can only buy an alcohol permit if you rent the pavillion or a cabin.

-No dogs memorial day to labor day even though that directly contradicts what their website says.
I believe I still have my 1 year free pass from Skyline drive somewhere...

BoBo, I believe if you flash your MilID, you can get one too. Free 1 year All MD parks.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote