View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 07:51 PM   #85 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Btw as far as I do understand about this thread it ask your honest opinion about your satisfaction of owning the the Z not about your dis-satisf**ksion with the Z!

No particular car as far as I know is perfect its always a matter of personal taste some people are meant for the scoobies,the vets and the tangs. Same as other people have small and big bananas. Its a matter of how you use it and hold it for the long haul!

But for the price of the Z its the only sports car in 2009 with synchro rev, aluminum doors,hood and hatch. While most latest model high end sports car are only using the rev matching technology only now and charge you 2x as much.

With the price of the Z plus all the fun staff it offers i think it a bargain just like the GTR's price in a super car category!