View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 07:28 PM   #83 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Ive been a BMW fanatic wanted to buy a Z4 in fact i was about to buy a used Z4M but by shear accident went to stop by a Nissan dealershit because I had to pee....which eventually was asked to test drive the Z.
To cut the story short I ended up buying a brand new Z for the price of a used Z4M!

2 weeks of ownership changed my exhaust,springs, intakes, crank pulley then went to ZdayZ. Boy I tell you its like a honeymoon sex all day at the tail of the dragon! Never driven a car the way the Z handles the curve it was like a roller coaster on rails. Yes it may be sluggish or not as fast at the drag strip. But believe me the Z will round around in every angles most of the muscle cars at the track.

The Z is the only car that makes me drive for no reason at all....just to enjoy the very essence of driving! Nuf said...