View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 06:54 PM   #82 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
Will never own another Nissan again. Owned 2 Maximas and 1 370Z. Build quality in any component ain't there. Is my 370 fun to drive? Yes. Has it been more than a pain to live with? Without a doubt.
My first Maxima had more repairs than my current one, but I was more happy with that one too.

Oh yeah, dealers are sucking more and more áss because they're afraid of covering stuff under warranty because Nissan corporate is smashing dealers for unnecessary claims
While I appreciate the issues you have had to deal with Andrew, I've never had a problem with my 370Z. I owned a Maxima and it was bullet proof up to the day I traded it in six years and 135k miles later.

The paint on my Z is no worse than the paint on my son's Tacoma or my wife's CR-V. I've yet to read a forum where people are happy about their car's paint.

I feel your pain as I've been following the threads detailing your issues. I guess I've just been lucky.
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim