View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 03:09 PM   #117 (permalink)
joel mac
Base Member

Drives: 370z
joel mac has a reputation beyond reputejoel mac has a reputation beyond reputejoel mac has a reputation beyond reputejoel mac has a reputation beyond reputejoel mac has a reputation beyond reputejoel mac has a reputation beyond reputejoel mac has a reputation beyond reputejoel mac has a reputation beyond reputejoel mac has a reputation beyond reputejoel mac has a reputation beyond reputejoel mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edconline View Post
What pads are you using on the back? Tires?
Also do you notice that with any serious application of them, you trigger ABS?
carbotech didn't' have any rears in stock to get me any in time so I just had new stockers. I am gonna get some for the rear for the next track day as well. Tires are RE11's 285 all around the car rotated awesome turn in was very quick.

This is numbered backwards for some reason, but the only corner that i ever even got close to getting some ABS I think it kicked on twice it was from turn 8 to turn 7 you had to go hard on the brakes to make the reducing radius turn to be lined up right for #6. At the start It never came on but once i got a good handle on that section 10-9-8 I could get into 4th on that straight If i was really on it. Other than that ABS never came on any where else. It would be nice to have Jmac's traction control set up and trail brake even with VDC off just cuts all power
joel mac is offline   Reply With Quote