Thread: 5 Alpha 4C's
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 02:42 PM   #37 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt Tam I am View Post
My XKE is fairly reliable. This may be an exception to the rule, yet I am afraid to actually rely upon it. I am guessing the Alfa is the same.
Modern Alfa's are reliable. Are they Honda's no. Are they better than the 1970's sure. Fuel injected, etc etc. Its a modern car with a touch of soul not found in many marques. Fiat owns them. If they are like my Abarth was its all good.

I think folks just need to get out and drive them when they arrive. They sell well here and my colleagues at work have them and use them daily. Much ado about nothing really.

My 86 Lotus Turbo was my daily driver in 1997 for over a year. Zero problems. Its a car. You drive it and maintain them they run better. Always.
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote