View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 01:44 PM   #2012 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKraken22 View Post
Obviously now I know that now that the member above advised me. He just said he builds them, I didn't know if he is waiting on a shipment on material or what. Your smart *** comment wasn't needed. ok cool he builds them great and now I'm wondering are those headers accounted for as in a wait list already.
I think you are missing the point. They are built to order. They don't make batches or extra, they make however many are ordered. I'm sure at some point in the future they might actually fabricated extra LTHs, Exhausts, etc if they ever catch up to the demand so you could place an order and have it shipped immediately. The problem is in 5 yrs of the platform the demands hasn't fallen off because the product is that good.

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote