View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 01:34 PM   #448 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KF365 View Post
Hi Phunk
This has been one of the best track mods I have done, Totally solves the turn right problem.
I have been able to run right down to one light on the fuel gauge with no issues.
So even down under here in Australia with the driver on the other side of the car it is a great mod.
Had a few issues with the install which I did myself but really happy to report that Phunk was quick to reply and always helpful.
Great product great backup, happily recommend to all
Cheers
k
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Nismo#91 View Post
Went to the track for the first time a few weeks ago. Went down to 1/4 tank on the gauge before I went to fill up, they had gas on track so no need to push it. Never had any issues what so ever with fuel the entire day. I've taken it down to 1 dot a number of times off the track with no issues in turns either.

Overall I am very happy with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Mine is still going good. Don't have to worry about getting fuel right now when I got 4 lights showing.

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zauskycop View Post
We have a track day at Blackhawk Farms on July 21...and it has a long right hand carousel. I will try to get down below 1/4 tank and give it a shot..hopefully I won't lose out on my session ;-).

Tracy
Any setup problems with the RRP should show their face on the street just as well as the race track... if you run the fuel tank down low on the street and all is well, then you should find it to perform on the track just as well as others who have race-tested it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
I smell discount!!!!
Maybe down the road... for now it is too soon and would not be fair to everyone who has purchased it so far!